The Worlds First Adult Search Engine
It’s time we address the effectiveness of Google, Bing, and Yahoo’s effort to deliver high-quality adult search results. With the ever increasing pressures from internet censorship and the new .xxx domains, the future of adult content on the net is under attack! In this article I will discuss the following.
- Adult contents online supply and demand
- Internet censorship against adult sites
- Adult Search Engine Reviews
Just How Popular is Adult Content on the Web?
There is an overwhelming demand for adult material on the internet. In fact, the world actually owes the porn industry for inventing E-commerce as the very first online credit card transaction was for pornographic content in the year 1995. In less than 1 month the same website was making over $200,000 per day and ended up processing around $1.5 billion dollars per year in their prime! Their story was beautifully illustrated in the Hollywood movie Middle Men.
The First Online Credit Card Transaction
This huge influx of business fueled one of the biggest gold rush of the information age. As a result, adult content still takes up an overwhelming majority of all content published on the internet today. Here are a few stats to check out:
- More than 70% of men from 18 to 34 visit a pornographic site in a typical month
- Google’s Keyword Tool reports 618,213,105 searches per month for the word porn
- Adult content takes in around $57 billion annually
- Almost 1/3 of all search queries are for adult content
- Over 1/3 of all internet downloads are for adult material
- $3,075.64 per second is spent on online porn
Escort Search Engines
Companies like BackPage.com, Rotci.com, and Eros earn millions of dollars each year on escort traffic. But they have made it very easy to Find escorts in your city no matter where in the world you may be.