I finally got a call from the US Embassy and I’ve been accepted to fly back to America on a commercial sweeper flight!
I’m coming home for two reasons…
- Deliver my message of freedom
- Go out and get arrested exercising those freedoms… Not by breaking any laws, just merely exercising my natural born rights; Rights that every human being on Earth should have!
I will go live on FB so others can watch and to record it for my personal enjoyment to watch later.
For those of you who don’t know much about me, I’ve spent the better part of 14 years living and working in countries all over the world. Some very poor and obscure and some very fancy and famous…
But I won’t be mentioning any countries in particular for two reasons…
- I don’t want to appear to criticize the people there because I love and respect them all and I realized in all my years of travel, that we are all one, no matter where we come from and we ALL deserve freedom!
- I don’t want to become a political target when I return to those countries.
One thing I can say for sure, is that most people in the world have never even tasted REAL freedom. Not even in those fancy 1st world countries that I’ve visited.
Ridicule and Consequences
I know a lot of people disagree with my message, even some of my closest friends, some of my own family and loved ones around me.
I may have to step down as CEO in my company because I’m sure many of my clients and colleagues won’t agree with me too and I don’t want to affect others in the company.
That being said, I’m willing to risk it all, even my life, to retain my freedoms!
The Storm is Upon Us
Many people in the world have been cast into a storm of darkness and government totalitarianism. Right now there are people all over the world being arrested, beaten and even killed all in the name of this VIRUS!
I want to avoid getting into the politics, even though this was a political power grab from day one. Instead, I want to focus on the real message, which is hope, love and freedom.
Billions of people are already suffering and in the years to come, will continue to suffer…
- The sick & elderly are having their health neglected
- People are committing suicide
- Countless people have lost their jobs and livelihoods
- People are already facing starvation in the poorer parts of the world
- Governments everywhere are abusing us and treating us like cattle
- Billions are living in fear
- Almost everyone on Earth lost their most basic rights
- The wealthy elite and big corps are gaining as us peasants lose everything
- And this is just the beginning, unimaginable suffering will follow…
When looking at the impact of past recessions and the great depression, its clear that it will take years if not a decade to recover from.
Pandemics Are Not New
The world has faced many pandemics, they’ve been around since ancient times so why is this time so much different?
- Plague of Athens in 430b.c.
- The black death killed as many as 200 million people, maybe more
- And of course the American yellow fever and smallpox which killed millions and ironically, happened during the American Revolution
This is a strong part of my message, the founding fathers fought the revolutionary war in the midst of this pandemic. They fought anyways because they knew that freedom was the most important thing that humans could have, even more so than safety.
Benjamin Franklin and many others said something along the lines of, “Those who would trade freedom for safety deserve neither”.
Millions, actually billions of people since the beginning of time have died fighting for their freedoms all the way from the Exodus out of Egypt to the American Revolutionary war, to World Wars and lets not forget the countless struggles and skirmishes in the most remote regions of the world.
The human spirit was not meant to be enslaved!
Front Liners and Casualties
I admire and respect all the front liners who have made sacrifices and my heart goes to those who have lost loved ones from this virus.
I’m not here to to discuss or discredit any of their efforts or the stats or the mortality rates. We all have seen the claims and numbers fluctuate and so far no organization has been able to get it right.
Lies run sprints but the truth runs marathons so I am hopeful that one day we will know the truth about what really happened.
Even if I can only inspire only 4 people, I will consider this a mission accomplished. They can’t arrest 350 million Americans much less the almost 8 billion people of the world.
I want the W.H.O, W.E.F, UN and the other interconnected global powers off American soil and then to be disbanded and hopefully closed forever.
I want all countries on Earth to become sovereign and maybe that has to start with America. I want the people of every nation to be able to decide the fate of their own country not by global bureaucrats but by the people themselves.
I want the people to stop living in fear!